Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Sweetest Sound

Dear Baby,

Your Mommy and Daddy are so relieved and so happy! Yesterday we went to the doctor.  I was so afraid that they would have bad news; that Jesus would have decided that you needed to be with Him instead of us.  But then the sonogram technician said, "You are a lucky woman, there is a baby with a heartbeat in there!"  She switched on the sound, and your family got to hear your precious little heart beating away at 167 bpm for the very first time.  I cried tears of joy and relief.  We want to have you in our lives so badly, dear baby, and I cannot wait to meet you.  Thank you for not making me too sick.  Thank you for staying strong and healthy.  I love you.  I cannot wait until I get to see you again!

Love,
Mama.




8 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment