Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Neglegent

Dear Baby,

I've been a bad pregnant mommy.  With your sister, I was so good at taking regular maternity photos of my belly growth and everything.   With you, until now, I haven't really taken any.  I'm so sorry, baby boy.  This doesn't mean that I love you any less.  It simply means that I am already a parent of one child, so business and forgetfulness keep me from commemorating this unique part of your life.

...But, if you look on the bright side, with you, I wrote a baby blog!  ...Something I never did for your sister.  So, in this way, my pregnancy with you has been recorded uniquely.  Each one of you is different, so each of you have a different story.

So here it is, baby, my first real prego belly pics.  Me at 34 weeks gestation:



...Sorry it took me so long to capture you under my belly in photos, little guy!

Love,
Mama

34 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment