Sunday, December 19, 2010

Full Term

Dear Baby,

When do I get to meet you??  Back when we were first aware of your existence, I had figured that by now I would already have you in my arms, as your sister was born two weeks ago at this time.  But you are different, aren't you?  ...Maybe even a little stubborn?  On Thursday, I got to see an ultrasound of you, head up, as expected, and you looked very comfortable, sucking on your little fingers.  I don't think you have any plans of turning booty-up, as you looked quite content... but I can pray!

Well, as of Friday, I am 37 weeks pregnant.   That's officially full-term!  I never thought  I would make it this far, but here we are.  So seriously, when do I get to finally hold you in my arms?  Your dad's birthday is on Monday, so it would be nice if you let him have his own day.  But other than that, I would honestly love it if you came soon so that we could take you and sissy to grandma and grandpa's for Christmas!

The cesarean has been scheduled for the 29th at noon, but you don't have to wait that long, baby boy!  Come out and meet your loving family; we're waiting...

Love,
Mama

37 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment